Race Meter – A new device for measuring the performance of a car or a motorcycle. The device is an equivalent of RaceLogic though not inferior to it in accuracy and ease of operation. The device is easy-to-use and it does not require additional equipment. For measuring acceleration, simply connect the device to the cigarette lighter of a car. The device should be attached to the windshield of a car using suction cups, which allows taking measurements while you are driving. Apart from GPS/GLONASS receiver, Race Meter has an acceleration sensor, which allows logging acceleration data. The device has a micro-SD slot for logging your laps in universal data formats VBO, NMEA and TXT. Logged data can be uploaded for analysis into popular programs such as RaceLogic PerformanceBox, VBOX Power Suite, Circuit Tools, Harry's LapTimer, Google Earth, etc. Telemetry can also be transmitted to a PC via USB port in real time. The device can be connected as a card-reader for easy transfer of data to a PC, tablet or smartphone. Race Meter is, probably, the most compact acceleration meter on the market.
- SPD mode for measuring acceleration or deceleration time between specified speed values. Time and distance travelled are being displayed.
- DST mode for measuring time required for covering the specified distance (1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 mile). Time and output speed are being displayed.
- LP mode for measuring lap time. Time and maximum speed are being displayed.
- USB mode for transmitting the logged data from SD card to a PC, tablet or smartphone.
The car acceleration meter, Race Meter, uses a mobile enclosure that has a red three-segment display, 3 control buttons and Mini-USB slot for the power supply and updating the internal software. The device should be attached to the windshield of a car using the two suction cups at the back of the device. It does not require any additional equipment.
- Preparing and holding motorsport competitions
- Taking controlled measurements when tuning vehicles
- Logging measurement results of each mode in text format
- Saving telemetry in VBO and NMEA format
- Can be used as external GPS/GLONASS receiver with an option of saving the route data
- Measuring speed to a high precision in real time
- Measuring acceleration time; indicating the distance covered
- Measuring deceleration time; indicating the distance covered
- Measuring time required for covering the specified distance; indicating output speed
- Measuring lap time; indicating maximum speed
- Race Meter device
- USB-cable for power and connecting the device to a PC
- micro-SD card (optional)
- USB adapter for cigarette lighter (optional)
- Spl-Lab provides a guarantee for all equipment sold for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides for the repair of equipment in the service center at the expense of the manufacturer or replacement with similar equipment. Li>
- The warranty is terminated in case of repair or attempted repair of equipment by persons / organizations not authorized by Spl-Lab. li>
- The warranty does not cover potential damage, loss of profits, loss of data and other direct or indirect losses related to equipment malfunction. li>
- Warranty service for products purchased through a third party (distributor) is provided through a third party. li>
- The decision on warranty repair or replacement is made on the basis of technical expertise carried out by the Spl-Lab service center. li>