The Next-USB device is intended for transmitting data received from Next-LAB sensors to a PC, tablet PC, or smartphone. As opposed to Next -LCD, this device does not have the inbuilt display and can not be used for independent work. The main advantage of Next-USB is that it has four independent Lab-Bus ports for connecting pressure sensors, microphones or power sensors. It makes Next-USB really an all-purpose and completely cascadable tool. When user purchases, for example, a set for measuring sound pressure, in future they can supplement it with the microphone for measuring AFC or with the power sensor for measuring current and voltage. Simultaneous work with four signal sources is available. For controlling the device and transmitting data from Next-USB, the device can be connected to the PC via the USB or, if the Wi-Fi module is installed, via wireless network to a tablet PC, or smartphone.
The Next-USB device is performed as a monoblock that has the control button, USB port for connecting to the PC and charging the device, four Lab-Bus ports for connecting sensors, feed switch and three-coloured LED for indicating status and extent of battery charge. The device can be supplied with the inbuilt Wi-Fi module for connecting and managing via the wireless network. The case of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the sound pressure using Next-Lab SPL Sensor.
- Measuring AFC and performing a spectral analysis of the signal using Next-Lab RTA Microphone.
- Measuring the current-voltage characteristics of direct and alternating current circuits using Next-Lab Power Sensor.
- Possibility of simultaneous work with four signal sources.
- Possibility of controlling the device and transmitting data to the PC via USB port or wireless network (optional).
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert hall acoustic systems and setting them up.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or industrial power supply networks and setting them up.
- Preparation and holding the autosound contests of any format (AMT, EMMA , dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.), as well via the Internet (optional).
- Main unit
- USB connection cable for charging and connecting it to a PC
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows
- Audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)
- Spl-Lab provides a guarantee for all equipment sold for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides for the repair of equipment in the service center at the expense of the manufacturer or replacement with similar equipment. Li>
- The warranty is terminated in case of repair or attempted repair of equipment by persons / organizations not authorized by Spl-Lab. li>
- The warranty does not cover potential damage, loss of profits, loss of data and other direct or indirect losses related to equipment malfunction. li>
- Warranty service for products purchased through a third party (distributor) is provided through a third party. li>
- The decision on warranty repair or replacement is made on the basis of technical expertise carried out by the Spl-Lab service center. li>