The USB BASS METER (Pro Edition) noise meter is intended for measuring the noise level and sound pressure at a low frequency from two independent sound sources with high accuracy. The source of the measured signal can be provided by both industrial equipment and acoustic systems. Using additional noise suppression circuits made it possible to extend the dynamic range of the device to 83 dB and to measure signal of amplitude from 100 dB. At that the threshold level of measured sound pressure is 183 dB. Using a separate ADC unit and detachable sensors allows measuring sound sources that are located at the distance up to 12 meters from each other. Despite its orientation to the professional users the noise meter is easy to use and does not require additional setting and calibration. It is enough just to connect the device to a PC, attach the remote sensors and to launch the software that is provided in the package. The measured signal is transmitted from the remote sensors to the main unit of the device, where it is digitized and sent to a PC or Android smartphone/tablet PC via USB port already in digitalised form. Usage of the solid-state transducer in the remote sensors allows receiving results with accuracy of 0.1 dB.
The USB BASS METER (Pro Edition) consists of the main unit and two remote sensors. Sensors are connected to the main unit using specialised cables that are up to 6 meters long. The main unit has the inbuilt analog-to-digital converter and USB interface for connecting to a PC. At the back cover of the remote sensors there are vacuum suction cups for affixing the sensor on any smooth surfaces, for example, glass. The case of the main unit and detachable sensors are made of the shockproof plastic material.
- Simultaneous measuring of two independent sound sources with high accuracy.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert hall acoustic systems
- Setting an acoustic systems, e.g. subwoofer
- Measuring the noise level
- Preparation to the autosound competitions on unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, BassRace, etc.)
- Holding the auto sound contests
- Measuring the sound pressure level (SPL)
- Spectral analysis of a signal - getting the AFC
- Receiving and analysing the signal waveform
- Main unit
- Two remote sensors
- Two cables for connecting the sensors
- Connecting USB cable for connecting to a PC
- Spl-Lab Measuring Center software for Windows and Android
- Audio-CD with audio tracks for tuning (sine, sweep-tones, noise)
- Case for carrying around and keeping (optional)
- Spl-Lab provides a guarantee for all equipment sold for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides for the repair of equipment in the service center at the expense of the manufacturer or replacement with similar equipment. Li>
- The warranty is terminated in case of repair or attempted repair of equipment by persons / organizations not authorized by Spl-Lab. li>
- The warranty does not cover potential damage, loss of profits, loss of data and other direct or indirect losses related to equipment malfunction. li>
- Warranty service for products purchased through a third party (distributor) is provided through a third party. li>
- The decision on warranty repair or replacement is made on the basis of technical expertise carried out by the Spl-Lab service center. li>