The wide range sound pressure sensor is designed for joint use with Spl-Lab devices that have a Lab-Bus expansion port. The device has a built-in ADC, that is, the signal is digitized inside the sensor and transmitted in digital form via the Lab-Bus. This prevents distortion and noise of the measured signal during transmission. The signal can be transmitted over a cable up to a distance of 10 meters. Next-Lab SPL Sensor(Wide Band Edition) has an extended amplitude and frequency range, which allows measurements over the entire audible range up to 20,000 Hz with an accuracy of 0.1 dB. Each copy is carefully checked and calibrated.
The device is performed as a monoblock, combining the high-frequency solid-state sensor, ADC module and Lab-Bus interface. The device has one Lab-Bus port for transmitting data. At the back cover, there are vacuum suction cups for affixing the device onto any smooth surface such as glass for example. The case of the device is made of shockproof plastic material.
- Measuring the characteristics of home, car or concert speakers over the entire audible range
- Measuring the noise level of industrial equipment
- Spectral analysis of the signal - obtaining the frequency response
- Quantification of frequency response unevenness
- Measuring harmonic distortion
- Measuring Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
- Define and adjust the cutoff frequencies of the crossovers and amplifier filters
- Broadband pressure sensor
- Lab-Bus connection cable
- Spl-Lab provides a guarantee for all equipment sold for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides for the repair of equipment in the service center at the expense of the manufacturer or replacement with similar equipment. Li>
- The warranty is terminated in case of repair or attempted repair of equipment by persons / organizations not authorized by Spl-Lab. li>
- The warranty does not cover potential damage, loss of profits, loss of data and other direct or indirect losses related to equipment malfunction. li>
- Warranty service for products purchased through a third party (distributor) is provided through a third party. li>
- The decision on warranty repair or replacement is made on the basis of technical expertise carried out by the Spl-Lab service center. li>