Spl-Lab Mini Bass Meter is a new device for measuring sound pressure and voltage. This device is, probably, the most compact SPL meter of those available on the market today. The uniqueness of this device is in its capability of simultaneously measuring sound pressure and voltage. At the same time, it is possible to capture sound pressure at the moment of reaching the highest SPL value. The measured signal can be provided by both industrial equipment and acoustic systems. The device is simple in use and does not require additional settings and calibration. It is enough to simply connect the device to a car cigarette lighter for measuring sound pressure and voltage. The device can be attached to the windshield of a car and the measurements taken while driving. The Mini Bass Meter is completely autonomous, which eliminates inaccurate readings.
Spl-Lab Mini Bass Meter has a compact case, including a four segment display, 3 control buttons, Mini-USB slot for power supply and updating the firmware and an input for connecting to a cigarette lighter socket. The design of the device allows it to practically fit into any car interior.
- Measuring sound pressure level (SPL)
- Measurement of current, maximum and minimum voltage
- Measuring the frequency of the peak spectrum composes
- Measuring voltage at the moment of reaching the highest SPL value
- Measuring the performance of home, car or concert speakers
- Speaker tune, such as subwoofers
- Noise measurement
- Preparation for caraudio competition for unlimited sound pressure (AMT, EMMA, dB Drag, IASCA, and others.)
- Spl-Lab provides a guarantee for all equipment sold for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty provides for the repair of equipment in the service center at the expense of the manufacturer or replacement with similar equipment. Li>
- The warranty is terminated in case of repair or attempted repair of equipment by persons / organizations not authorized by Spl-Lab. li>
- The warranty does not cover potential damage, loss of profits, loss of data and other direct or indirect losses related to equipment malfunction. li>
- Warranty service for products purchased through a third party (distributor) is provided through a third party. li>
- The decision on warranty repair or replacement is made on the basis of technical expertise carried out by the Spl-Lab service center. li>